Move For Hunger is a non-profit organization that works with moving companies across the country to support the efforts of local food banks. Your donations will directly impact families living right here in Connecticut. Siracusa Moving & Storage is grateful for your business and truly thankful for your generosity.
Siracusa is a proud sponsor of Move for Hunger
Did You Know….
More than 400,000 Connecticut residents live below poverty level and are at risk of hunger every year.
You can help. Siracusa Moving & Storage participates in MOVE FOR HUNGER and has partnered with local charities to accept your unwanted items during your upcoming move.
- Call 800-222-1399 and indicate to your move counselor that you are interested in program.
- Simply place items that you wish to donate into the bag provided and/or clearly marked boxes.
- Provide donation to your Siracusa driver on the day of your move. These items will then be transported and donated to local charities including Foodshare and MACC at no cost to you.
Acceptable items include:
- non-perishable food items (bag provided)
- clothing (unstained and usable)
- furniture (unstained and in good condition)